Get Your Own Servsafe 7th Edition Practice Test Here
ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition Overview
With its broad coverage of key food safety concepts, the ServSafe® Coursebook 7th edition will thoroughly prepare and equip readers with the proper knowledge for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. More importantly, it will also promote further adherence to food safety practices in the workplace The ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition is the ideal solution for the academic framework, multiple-day training, or individuals in need of more comprehensive food safety training.
Food safety has never been more crucial to the restaurant industry and its customers. Based on the 2013 FDA Food Code, the ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition concentrates on the preventative methods to keep food safe and protected. The content in the ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition goes beyond the laws and principles found in the ServSafe Manager Book.
The coursebook also adds greater profundity and specifics of food safety practices by highlighting expanded sections on high-risk populations, food defense, crisis management, and active managerial control. Food safety topics are introduced in a user-friendly way with real-world case studies and stories to help readers master the day-to-day importance of food safety.
ServSafe Manager 7th Edition Updates
Please refer to the table below for the ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition updates per chapter:
|Chapter 1: Keeping Food Safe: Managing Food Safety and The Importance of Becoming a Certified Food Protection Manager||
|Chapter 4: The Safe Food Handler||
|Chapter 5: The Flow of Food: An Introduction||
|Chapter 8: The Flow of Food Preparation||
|Chapter 9: The Flow of Food: Service||
|Chapter 10: Food Safety Management Systems||
|Chapter 12: Cleaning and Sanitizing||
|Chapter 15: Staff Food Safety Training||
Get ServSafe Manager Book 7th Edition
If you are looking for the 7th edition ServSafe manager book, you can buy one on Amazon or any online shopping websites. Other than purchasable books, you can also try looking for the following:
- ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition PDF
- ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition PDF Free Download
- Servsafe Coursebook 7th Edition with Answer Sheet
- ServSafe 7th Edition Practice Test
- ServSafe Manager 7th Edition PDF
- ServSafe Manager 7th Edition PDF Free Download
- ServSafe Practice Test 7th Edition
- ServSafe manager Book 7th Edition PDF
ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition Highlights
Keeping Food Safe
- Food handlers are regularly monitoring food temperatures during hot and cold holding.
Infected Wounds or Boils
- If the wound or boil is located on the hand, finger, or wrist, cover it with an impermeable cover like a finger cot or bandage. Impermeable means that liquid from the wound cannot pass through the cover. Once covered, place a single-use glove over the cover.
Guidelines for Preventing Cross-Contamination Between Food
- Separate raw meat, poultry, and seafood from unwashed and ready-to-eat fruits and vegetables. Do this during storage, preparation, holding, and display to prevent cross-contamination.
Thawing ROP Fish
Frozen fish may be supplied in reduced-oxygen packaging (ROP). This fish should usually remain frozen until ready for use. If this is stated on the label, the fish must be removed from the packaging at the following times:
- Before thawing it under refrigeration.
- Before or immediately after thawing it under running water.
If you are packaging fish using a reduced-oxygen packaging method, the fish must:
- Be frozen before, during, and after packaging.
- Include a label that states the fish must be frozen until used.
Cleaning Up After People Who Get Sick
- To be effective, operations must have written procedures for cleaning up vomit and diarrhea. These procedures must address specific actions that employees must take to minimize contamination and exposure to food, surfaces, and people. It is critical that employees be trained in these procedures.
Types of Cleaners
- Cleaners are chemicals that remove food, dirt, rust, stains, minerals, and other deposits. They must be stable, noncorrosive, and safe to use. They must also be provided and available to employees during all hours of operation. Ask your suppliers to help you pick cleaners that meet your needs.
Disclaimer: The following ServSafe Coursebook 7th Edition highlights are all based on ServSafe’s 7th Edition ServSafe Coursebook PDF copy. If you want to obtain the full version of the book, you may purchase it online.