The Best LSAT Courses Help Aspiring Lawyers Prepare For The Big Day – Ask Us How
LSAT courses help students and aspiring lawyers to master and prepare for the LSAT. Courses help you get the score you need to get into the school of your dreams. An LSAT course typically costs $800 to $1200 for several sessions that covers logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension as well as additional practice questions.
LSAT preparation courses are costly, especially if you compare their price to buying other study materials online. However, studies reveal that students who took courses and classes perform 2-5 points better than students who don’t. Even if you only get a two-point boost in your LSAT score, it is worth the money and effort. Below are the reasons why it’s worth it:
- Law schools grant scholarships to high scoring candidates. So, 2-5 points boost is your key to saving $50,000 to $100,000 tuition fees.
- 2-5 points are the average advantage; however, your improvement could be much greater.
- Instructors can help you recognize your weaknesses and can give you good feedback. Live courses also give you accurate, timely answers to your questions. Plus, you get to feel a real test experience to assess how you are doing.
- Courses and classes cover everything you need to know about the LSAT exam, including things you have skipped and ignored.
Who offers the best LSAT prep courses?
There are many LSAT prep courses you can search online, and choosing the right one that will suit you can be challenging. Below are some of the top LSAT review courses you can choose from to improve your LSAT score as well as better prepare for the difficult LSAT test.
- LSAT Max Prep Course – A free downloadable software that allows you access to lots of free content including: 70 hours of video tutorials; a lot of practice test questions; a collection of some of the best LSAT training books; over 8,200 questions from previous law school entrance exams; and, some good old fashioned LSAT math games exercises to help train for logical reasoning questions. This is perfect for anyone who has a busy schedule and needs an LSAT course designed specifically for a mobile device.
- PowerScore LSAT Course – PowerScore LSAT Prep has a course option for almost any student, at any stage, any duration, as well as any budget.
|On-Demand||$175 per month||
|Full PowerScore LSAT||$1,395||
- Kaplan LSAT Prep Course – has been making law school admission study materials for decades and offers a few various options that work well for several types of students.
|Self-Paced||$799 – $1049||
|Live Online||$1299 – $1699||
|In-Person||$1,399 – $1799||
- Princeton Review LSAT Review Course – has been developing study materials for over 35 years and currently offers various packages.
- 7Sage LSAT Course – accessible and affordable prep courses for everyone, ranging from $179 to $749.
|LSAT Ultimate Plus||$749||
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to take an LSAT course to do well on the exam?
Enrolling for an LSAT course is not a requirement. However, it is wise to join one, especially if you are serious about going to your dream law school. With LSAT prep courses, law students could add a few more points along with other benefits such as strategies tackling hard questions, simulated LSAT, and standardized practice tests. Moreover, you also have a community you could discuss questions and other stuff with.
When should I take lsat prep course?
The answer varies with each person, but starting anywhere from 2-12 months before your LSAT would be preferable.
What are the best online LSAT courses to take?
Choosing an online LSAT course is a crucial decision that plays an important role in scoring high on the LSAT and getting into your dream law school. Below are a few of the best online LSAT prep courses that may fit your learning style and background:
- LSATMax Prep Course
- Alpha Score LSAT Review Course
- Princeton Review LSAT Prep Course
- Magoosh LSAT Study Materials
- Kaplan LSAT Review Course