The Best TOEFL Online Courses and Preparation
Passing the TOEFL test is crucial to getting your TOEFL, admission to your dream university, obtaining your work permits, and landing a job in your dream company. Although you can take the test without prepping and studying, your chances of passing the TOEFL test are low, unless you are really that smart. With the help of TOEFL courses and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll surely dominate the TOEFL test with high scores.
For the best TOEFL online courses, you may consider the following hand-picked courses for your test prep:
|ETS: TOEFL Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide||Takes 6 weeks to complete and requires 2-4 hours per week||
||FREE ($49 for graded exams, assignments and a certificate)|
|Udemy: TOEFL iBT Complete Online Preparation Course||
||discounted price is about $10.6|
||$39-89 (depends on the plan you choose)|
|Kaplan: Self-Paced Course for TOEFL iBT||
|BestMyTest: Online TOEFL Preparation Course||
||$38-$177 (depends on the plan you select)|
Aside from the course for TOEFL exam listed above, you may also search for “TOEFL courses near me” and “TOEFL preparation course near me,” or consider the following alternatives for a more conducive and interactive prep course:
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL IBT test
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL test
- Free online TOEFL training course
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL IBT test 2nd edition
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL test audio download
- TOEFL exam preparation course online
- Kaplan TOEFL IBT course
- Longman complete course for the TOEFL test with answer key
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL IBT test audio
- Longman TOEFL preparation course pdf
- MYELT TOEFL IBT online preparation course
- preparation course for the TOEFL test Longman free download
- TOEFL IBT preparation course
- TOEFL intensive course
- TOEFL online prep course review
- Longman introductory course for the TOEFL test answer key pdf
- TOEFL preparation course free download
Frequently Asked Questions
Are TOEFL preparation courses worth it?
This depends on how you view it. Smart investment in planning for every exam is an essential prerequisite. When it comes to investing for your TOEFL preparation, you must consider the following:
- One-on-one tutors are somewhat costly but still valuable if you have all the financial resources available. However, you can do a cheaper self-study version. You can study on your own always. Borrow your peers’ books or check for free online resources.
- Look for free practice tests to check the reliability before you invest.
- Get to know books through reviews
- Know how your time can be handled. It would be helpful to have a proper time table of events to decide when you are having fun and when you are to work.
- Check for free TOEFL word vocabulary software.
What is the age limit for the TOEFL exam?
TOEFL test takers have no age limit. TOEFL iBT test takers are, however, required to be at least 16 years or older. Different organizations, such as citizenship, higher education admissions, and academic training, use the TOEFL exam.
How much does it cost to take the Toefl?
The minimum admission fee for a TOEFL test in the United States is approximately $195 USD.
How many hours is the Toefl test?
The TOEFL IBT exam should take around 4 hours to finish. At a minimum, it would last at least 3 hours and 10 minutes, and at most 4 hours and 20 minutes, at maximum. The length of the test differs since the Reading portion can take between 60 and 100 minutes, and the Listening section can take between 60 and 90 minutes.