PMI-RMP Practice Test
PMI Risk Management Professional
PMI-RMP Practice Test
What is PMI-RMP?
Obtaining the designation of PMI-RMP® distinguishes you from other specialists and lends credibility to your company. Risk management is used regularly by 83% of high-performing project management firms, but just 49% of low-performing organizations do so.
According to the 2015 Pulse of the Profession® survey, high performers fulfill their targets 2.5 times more often and squander 13 times less money than low performers.
Take the PMI-RMP Practice Test Online!
A project manager might want to get the PMI-RMP certification for a variety of reasons. They include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Expand your career options
- Increase your salary
- Improving your professional status
- Increase your knowledge and expertise.
- Increase the probability of project success
- Assisting businesses with risk management
Who Should Apply the Certification?
The PMI-RMP® is an ideal choice for you if you have advanced knowledge and expertise in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex contexts.
- Secondary education (equivalent to a high school diploma, associate’s degree, or international equivalent)
- Within the last five years, you must have had 36 months of project risk management experience.
- Project risk management education for 40 hours
- Bachelor’s degree (or its global equivalent) is a four-year degree.
- Within the last 5 years, you have had 24 months of project risk management experience.
- Project risk management education for 30 hours
How do you get and keep your PMI-RMP certificate?
- There are 170 multiple-choice questions in the certification exam, and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- Every three years, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics to keep your PMI-RMP.
PMI RMP Certification Cost
PMI members pay 520 USD for the PMI RMP exam fee, while non-members pay 670 USD. The PMI RMP cost membership fee is 139 dollars, thus if you join PMI and take the PMI-RMP test, you will save 11 dollars. As a result, we recommend that you join PMI before enrolling for the exam so that you may take advantage of the various benefits it offers.
Is PMI-RMP Certification worth it?
Many businesses encourage this certification, and some have made it essential, according to a search on any job board for a risk management position. This demonstrates the certification’s worth.
PMP certification holders were uncommon a few years ago, and organizations were grateful just to have them. Organizations are getting more cautious these days. Failure on a project is extremely costly, and they want to avoid it at all means. As a result, when it comes to managing risks in their projects, they choose PMI-RMP certification holders over non-PMI-RMP certification holders.
PMI-RMP Exam Study Guide
Here are five tips to help you prepare and pass the PMI-RMP exam:
1. Understand the five risk management domains.
The exam is divided into five domains of risk management as defined by PMI:
• Risk Strategy and Planning
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Risk Process Facilitation
• Risk Monitoring and Reporting
• Perform Specialized Risk Analyses
2. Know how to use both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis methodologies.
• Prepare to read more materials in addition to the PMBOK® Guide. The following are some additional texts to consider:
• Practice Standard for Project Risk Management (PMI) which goes further into risk management processes.
• Study Guide for the PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP)® Exam, Second Edition by Abdulla J. Alkuwaiti (Amazon)
• Risk Management Tricks of the Trade for Project Managers plus PMI RMP Exam Prep Guide by Rita Mulcahy (Amazon)
• PMI-RMP Exam Prep Success Series: Flashcards by Tony Johnson (Amazon)
4. Understand stakeholder analysis and how it applies to risk management.
5. Be familiar with risk management communication methods.
6. Take the exam in rounds, as this is a test-taking strategy.
PMI RMP Courses
The following are the best PMI RMP training courses to take:
- Risk Management PMI-RMP Real Practice Exams
- PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI
- Risk Management Professional: Prep for the PMI-RMP Exam
- Risk Management PMI-RMP Appendix_D Practice Questions
- The Risk Management Certification Program (PMI-RMP) (PMBOK6)
- Practice PMI-RMP Exams, 510 Questions through 3 real exams!
- Risk Analysis Detailed Math , PMP and RMP
- Practice the PMI-RMP as per the real 5 exam domains, 250 Q’s
Is PMI RMP online exam available?
PearsonVUE now offers the PMI-RMP test online proctored exam. You can take the exam from the comfort of your own home, office, or anywhere else. There are, nevertheless, some criteria to follow and assure before taking the exam.
What is RMP exam simulator?
The PMI RMP exam simulations are based on the real certification exam and provide an accurate representation of what to expect. Streamline your learning with the PMI RMP exam questions and put your project management knowledge to the test.
Is the PMI-RMP test difficult to pass?
There are 170 multiple-choice questions in the certification exam, and you have 3.5 hours to complete it. The exam is difficult, as are other PMI exams. It wasn’t as challenging as the PMP exam.
What is the outline of the PMI-RMP Exam?
The PMI-RMP Exam Content Outline and Specifications (August, 2021) lays out the domains, knowledge, and abilities that a Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) must possess. The PMI-RMP application process, eligibility, fees, and examination details are also covered in this page. The PMI-RMP exam is based on the ECO.
What is RMP’s purpose?
The RMP rule requires facilities that use extremely hazardous substances to develop a Risk Management Plan that identifies the potential consequences of a chemical accident, identifies the steps the facility is taking to prevent an accident, and spells out emergency response procedures in the event of an accident.