PMI-RMP Practice Test
PMI Risk Management Professional
PMI RMP Certification Practice Test
What is PMI-RMP?
Obtaining the designation of PMI-RMP® distinguishes you from other specialists and lends credibility to your company. Risk management is used regularly by 83% of high-performing project management firms, but just 49% of low-performing organizations do so.
According to the 2015 Pulse of the Profession® survey, high performers fulfill their targets 2.5 times more often and squander 13 times less money than low performers.
Take the PMI-RMP Practice Test Online!
A project manager might want to get the PMI-RMP certification for a variety of reasons. They include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Expand your career options
- Increase your salary
- Improving your professional status
- Increase your knowledge and expertise.
- Increase the probability of project success
- Assisting businesses with risk management
Who Should Apply the Certification?
The PMI-RMP® is an ideal choice for you if you have advanced knowledge and expertise in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex contexts.
- Secondary education (equivalent to a high school diploma, associate’s degree, or international equivalent)
- Within the last five years, you must have had 36 months of project risk management experience.
- Project risk management education for 40 hours
- Bachelor’s degree (or its global equivalent) is a four-year degree.
- Within the last 5 years, you have had 24 months of project risk management experience.
- Project risk management education for 30 hours
How do you get and keep your PMI-RMP certificate?
- There are 170 multiple-choice questions in the certification exam, and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- Every three years, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics to keep your PMI-RMP.
PMI RMP Certification Cost
PMI members pay 520 USD for the PMI RMP exam fee, while non-members pay 670 USD. The PMI RMP cost membership fee is 139 dollars, thus if you join PMI and take the PMI-RMP test, you will save 11 dollars. As a result, we recommend that you join PMI before enrolling for the exam so that you may take advantage of the various benefits it offers.
Is PMI-RMP Certification worth it?
Many businesses encourage this certification, and some have made it essential, according to a search on any job board for a risk management position. This demonstrates the certification’s worth.
PMP certification holders were uncommon a few years ago, and organizations were grateful just to have them. Organizations are getting more cautious these days. Failure on a project is extremely costly, and they want to avoid it at all means. As a result, when it comes to managing risks in their projects, they choose PMI-RMP certification holders over non-PMI-RMP certification holders.
PMI RMP Study Material and Guide
Here are five tips to help you prepare and pass the PMI-RMP exam:
1. Understand the five risk management domains.
The exam is divided into five domains of risk management as defined by PMI:
• Risk Strategy and Planning
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Risk Process Facilitation
• Risk Monitoring and Reporting
• Perform Specialized Risk Analyses
2. Know how to use both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis methodologies.
• Prepare to read more materials in addition to the PMBOK® Guide. The following are some additional texts to consider:
• Practice Standard for Project Risk Management (PMI) which goes further into risk management processes.
• Study Guide for the PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP)® Exam, Second Edition by Abdulla J. Alkuwaiti (Amazon)
• Risk Management Tricks of the Trade for Project Managers plus PMI RMP Exam Prep Guide by Rita Mulcahy (Amazon)
• PMI-RMP Exam Prep Success Series: Flashcards by Tony Johnson (Amazon)
4. Understand stakeholder analysis and how it applies to risk management.
5. Be familiar with risk management communication methods.
6. Take the exam in rounds, as this is a test-taking strategy.
PMI RMP Prep Courses
The following are the best PMI RMP online courses to take:
- Risk Management PMI-RMP Real Practice Exams
- PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI
- Risk Management Professional: Prep for the PMI-RMP Exam
- Risk Management PMI-RMP Appendix_D Practice Questions
- The Risk Management Certification Program (PMI-RMP) (PMBOK6)
- Practice PMI-RMP Exams, 510 Questions through 3 real exams!
- Risk Analysis Detailed Math , PMP and RMP
- Practice the PMI-RMP as per the real 5 exam domains, 250 Q’s
PMI RMP Exam Prep Study Guide PDF
It would be best if you met the experience and education criteria and passed the PMI-RMP test to obtain the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential. Successful PMI-RMP candidates often employ a variety of study aids, such as courses, self-study, and study groups, and devote a significant amount of time preparing. PMI RMP PDF, PMI-RMP handbook PDF, and PMI RMP exam questions PDF are some study materials. You might also try taking a practice exam to see how well you understand the idea. To test your knowledge, we recommend taking the free PMI-RMP exam.
PMI RMP Exam Questions and Answers
RMP stands for Risk Management Professional.
Professionals in project risk management perform a specialized function tailored to the demands of an increasingly global, dynamic, and complex project environment. The PMI Risk Management Professional certification validates a person’s ability to identify and assess project risks, as well as develop risk strategies that limit project threats while maximizing opportunities.
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification recognizes your ability to recognize and assess project risks, manage threats, and seize opportunities. You improve and defend your organization’s needs in this role.
Yes. A PMI professional certification can show your project management expertise to employers and other industry insiders. However, whether or not a PMI certification will help you gain the skills you need and advance your career is dependent on your specific scenario, industry, and professional objectives.
The Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) is a PMI-accredited preparatory course for project and program managers who want to expand their knowledge and become globally recognized as project risk management experts.
The PMI-RMP is the most well-known risk management certification, and having it confirms your experience and knowledge.