Microsoft Power BI Practice Test
Microsoft Power BI Practice Test
Power BI is a set of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to transform disparate data sources into logical, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
Your data could be in the form of an Excel spreadsheet or a collection of hybrid data warehouses that are both cloud-based and on-premises. Power BI makes it simple to connect to your data sources, visualize and uncover what matters, and share your findings with whomever you choose.
Both department reps and management use Microsoft Power BI, with reports and projections prepared to assist sales and marketing reps, as well as statistics for management on how the department or individual employees are performing toward their goals.
• Power Query – a data transformation and mashup tool
• Power Pivot – a memory tabular data modeling tool
• Power View – a data visualization tool
• Power Map – a 3D data visualization tool for geospatial data
• Power Q&A – a natural language question and answer engine
Users can choose from three versions of Power BI: Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro, and Power BI Premium. The desktop version is free, while the Pro edition charges $9.99 per month for each user (as of November 2018). The cost of Power BI Premium is determined by the size of the deployment and the number of users.
1. Microsoft Power BI — A Complete Introduction.
2. Power BI A-Z: Hands-On Advanced Power BI Training For Data Science!
3. Getting Started with Power BI — Pluralsight.
4. Microsoft Power BI — Up & Running With Power BI Desktop.
5. Basics of Power BI — edX.
• Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate.
• Google Data Analytics Certificate.
• Cloudera Certified Associate Data Analyst.
• Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
• Springboard Data Analytics Certification.
• There will be between 40 to 60 questions on the Microsoft DA-100 exam, and the exam will last 60 minutes. To attempt all of the questions, you must be extremely quick.
• The exam will be multiple-choice and multiple-response in structure. You must eliminate the incorrect answer and determine the correct one.
• In the exam, there will be no negative grading. As a result, you should be able to answer all of the questions without difficulty.
• This examination will cost you at least $99 USD.
Power BI Exam Policy
The exam’s policy states that you can cancel the exam up to 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. If you do not show up for the exam on the scheduled date without canceling or postponing it, your full exam money will be forfeited. You can quickly reschedule or cancel the examination using the certification dash board.
Power Bi Exam Result
It will be announced right after the exam. In addition, to be eligible for the exam, you must have a score of 700 or higher. The key to success is good planning. The resource you choose has an impact on the end product, so choose wisely. Get Power BI Certified!
1. Guided learning for Power BI by Microsoft
4. Official Power BI Community
5. Course by Edx
6. Course by Udemy
7. Power Pivot and Power BI reference card
8. Book by Alberto Ferrari and Marco Russo
9. Webinars at SQLBI
10. Microsoft YouTube Power BI online training
1. Mastering Microsoft Power BI
2. Power BI MVP Book
3. Power BI: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
4. Microsoft Power BI Dashboard: Step-by-Step
5. Power BI: An Advanced Power BI Guide to Learn the Advanced Realms of Power BI
• Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later
• .NET 4.5
• Internet Explorer 9 or later
• Memory (RAM): At least 1 GB available, 1.5 GB or more recommended.
• Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024×768 or 1280×800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
• Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.
• CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor recommended.
Managers, teams, and senior executives can use Power BI to simplify and improve project reporting. Interactive reports provide in-depth information about ongoing projects, including schedules, resources, risks, and more.
How do I get Power BI?
To get Power BI Desktop for free, go to the Power BI Desktop download page and click the Download Free button. Select See download or language options for download alternatives. Power BI Desktop is also available for download from the Power BI service. In the top menu bar, click the Download icon, then Power BI Desktop.
Since Power BI isn’t compatible with Macs, here are some suggestions for running Power BI free on Macintosh devices.
1. Set up and run Power BI on a Virtual Machine, then log in remotely to that machine.
2. Install and execute Power BI on a PC, then control it with a remote viewer.
3. Use a different BI system.
4. Using Boot Camp, install Windows on a Mac.
Is Power BI Certification worth it?
Yes, obtaining a Power Bi certification is well worth the effort and comes with the following benefits. As a result, there will be a greater demand for trained and qualified Power Bi specialists. In many companies, well-trained and qualified Power Bi specialists are preferred and better-paid.