IBPS Practice Test
IBPS Practice Test
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a government-owned bank personnel recruitment agency that reports to the Ministry of Finance in the Government of India. It was founded with the goal of encouraging the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctorates in government-owned banks in India. It also provides organizations with standardized systems for assessment and result processing.
Take the IBPS Practice Test Now!
IBPS provides services to banks in the public and private sectors, as well as regional rural banks and foreign banks. Other financial institutions served include cooperative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private and state-owned businesses.
- Project consultation: assistance in conducting recruitment and promotion examinations
- Assessment centers that assist organizations in determining the knowledge and skills of applicants for appropriate positions.
- Personality assessments employing group exercises and interviews to determine the candidates’ superior cognitive abilities
- Senior staff training programs to help them improve their observational and interviewing skills
- Workshops for people who create their own test questions.
- Lists of experts who can effectively conduct interviews or group exercises
IBPS Exam Section
- IBPS PO: There are two exams in this, preliminary and mains, followed by an interview. Graduates are welcome to apply for this position, and those who qualify are inducted as AM on a probationary basis.
- IBPS SO: This is a Specialist Officer examination. Scale 1 SO provide grade management services at the junior level in areas such as human resources, information technology, marketing, and law. Scale 2 SO require specialization such as an MBA, PG, PGDBM, CFA, and so on. Work experience is also required.
- IBPS RRB: This exam is used to recruit Group A personnel on scales 1, 2, and 3 as well as Group B personnel. This exam requires the necessary degrees and work experience.
- IBPS Clerk: This exam consists of two parts: preliminary and mains, and it is held for clerical positions.
Who is eligible to take the IBPS test?
Because the exam is given on a national level throughout the year, there are some very basic requirements. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and be familiar with computer and Internet studies. They must have a certificate to prove their legitimacy. A post-graduate degree, certificate course, or council membership is required for those planning to apply for special ranks. These specializations include law, management, accounting, and information technology, among others.
When deciding whether or not to take this exam, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The preliminary exam has no weight in terms of allotment, but only those who pass and achieve a good result will be allowed to take the main exam.
- In the case of objective questions, incorrect answers will result in negative marking. A quarter of the total marks assigned to that question will be deducted. As a result, students must maintain focus in order to be accurate and correct.
- If a question is left blank, no marks are awarded or deducted.
IBPS Questions and Answers
There is at least a 45-day interval between the two events. Dates for applying online and taking the online exam. As a result, you must cover current events from the date of notification, plus one month prior to the date of notification. You must complete five tasks in total. You must cover five months worth of current affairs for the exam.
Prepare a two-month study plan and stick to it; focus on section-by-section study to clear sectional cutoffs; and take practice tests every day to check your understanding.
They asked you a range of questions, including IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (about yourself, your schooling, your previous work experience, your hobbies, and so on), as well as IBPS Interview questions about the banking business. In the IBPS interview, current affairs questions were asked.
Quantitative Aptitude: For all IBPS exams, “Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal” is considered the finest book for quantitative aptitude. For the bank clerk exams, it is sufficient. Candidates should, however, look over past year’s question papers to have a sense of the type of questions that would be given in IBPS exams.
Make a good strategy and stick to it: Make a good study plan because it will help you prepare for the IBPS Clerk exam. Do not procrastinate: Due to the competitive nature of the exam and its difficulty level, preparing for an exam like IBPS Clerk can be demanding and stressful.
In order to pass the tests, one must prepare extensively. The better prepared you are, the better your chances of being chosen are.
This exam consists of two parts: preliminary and mains, and it is held for clerical positions.
Probationary Officer (PO), which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), is a starting level role for any officer in a bank, and you must work for around 1–2 years throughout your probation period.
Yes, IBPS clerk test is hard.
Make a list of significant points as you read newspapers, periodicals, and other books, such as crucial dates, who’s who, scheme names, acronyms, and so on. This will aid in improved retention. The notes will also aid you much in time-constrained revising.
Applicants for the position of bank clerk are required to provide a handwritten declaration with their application. The declaration states that all of the information provided on the application form is truthful to the best of the candidate’s knowledge.
Is utilized to shortlist applicants for the main test in public sector banks for the appointment of distinguished probationary officers.
Preparing for IBPS PO takes a different amount of time for each student. Some students complete it in a year, others in six months, and yet others in just three or two months. It all relies on how much time you have to devote to its preparation and how committed and confident you are in your ability to achieve your goal.
The IBPS PO Application Form is normally available on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official website.
Applicants must activate the ‘Auto-Rotate’ display option in their smartphones and hold the device horizontally to view the login page in Landscape mode to apply online via smartphone. In portrait mode, the login page will not open. You can alternatively change your browser settings to ‘Desktop mode.’ Once your phone is in landscape mode, click on the link to apply online and follow the instructions to login and submit your application. Candidates will also be able to use their smartphone to upload their photo and signature, as well as pay the online application fee.
Total Weighted Score= Score obtained in (Reasoning * 1.25 + Computer * 0.50 + GA * 1.00 + Eng/Hindi * 1.00 + Quant * 1.25)
The IBPS PO result can be found on the official website. The procedure for checking the IBPS PO Result is outlined below:
- Visit the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official website.
- The most recent alerts are shown at the top of the screen. Select the link to the IBPS PO result.
- You will be redirected to a screen where you can enter your login information.
- Fill in your registration/roll number as well as your date of birth/password. Then fill out the captcha.
- The status of the results is shown on the screen. If a candidate qualifies for the exam, it is recommended that they print their results.
To calculate the number of attempts, you must only count the number of times you have qualified for mains.
Candidates can use the preparation strategies to prepare for the IBPS PO exam’s English section. This section’s scoring is based on your mastery of grammar. Learn about tenses, voice, degrees of comparison, parts of speech, prepositions, articles, and conjunctions, among other grammar topics.
You can pass the clerical cadre test by planning your study strategy on the exam structure, curriculum, and relevant themes.
All you have to do is keep focused, be positive, and make a strategy. Remember not to become demotivated and to avoid negative individuals and thoughts.
The IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021 exam was held on August 1 and 7, 2021, while the IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 exam was held on September 25, 2021, by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). On October 13, 2021, the IBPS RRP PO Result 2021 for the Mains round was released.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Exams is the full name of the IBPS CWE. The IBPS conducts the Common Written Examination (CWE) as a pre-requisite for selection of candidates for Clerical cadre positions in Public Sector Banks.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes a recruitment drive for applicants in several Regional Rural Banks across India.
Junior Manager is a designation on the Officer Scale I.
Specialist Officers are needed at a number of public sector banks, and an exam is being held to fill those positions. Those who desire to work for one of the country’s top public sector banks should take the IBPS SO test.
If a website fails to open or function properly on a mobile phone but works perfectly on a PC, it simply signifies that the website’s developers did not optimize it for mobile phones. When a website is established, it must be optimized for all platforms, which includes Android and iOS.