Important things about CSS Exam
• A candidate is only allowed to take the CSS exam three times.
• The applicant’s age as of December 31st of the year in which he or she is applying for the CSS exam. This means that if you want to apply for CSS 2021, you must be between the ages of 30 and 21 on December 31, 2020.
• The candidate must take the CSS Exam in four parts: written, medical, psychological, and Viva-voce.
• Six required papers and six optional papers (from a list) are included in the written exam.
• The qualifying required paper has a minimum grade of 40%, whereas the optional exam has a minimum mark of 33.6%.
• Candidates who pass the written test will be shortlisted for the medical, psychological, and Viva-voce portions of the process.
• A candidate might request that his or her paper be rechecked. The charge for rechecking is Rs. 500 per paper.