Agile Practice Test
Agile Practice Test
These ideas and concepts were evolved from and underpin a wide range of software development frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban, and were popularized in the 2001 Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
Take the Agile Practice Test Online!
- Customer satisfaction through timely and consistent supply of useful software.
- Be open to altering needs, especially late in the development process.
- Consistently provide working software (weeks rather than months)
- Business people and developers work together on a daily basis.
- Projects are created on the backs of motivated people who can be trusted.
- The best method of communication is face-to-face communication (co-location)
- The primary indicator of progress is working software.
- Consistent development, i.e., development that is able to keep up with the pace of the rest of the world.
- Maintaining a constant focus on technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity is essential art of minimizing the amount of effort that isn’t done.
|Adaptive software development (ASD)||Jim Highsmith, Sam Bayer|
|Agile modeling||Scott Ambler, Robert Cecil Martin|
|Agile unified process (AUP)||Scott Ambler|
|Disciplined agile delivery||Scott Ambler|
|Dynamic systems development method (DSDM)|
|Extreme programming (XP)||Kent Beck, Robert Cecil Martin|
|Feature driven development (FDD)||Jeff De Luca|
|Lean software development||Mary Poppendieck, Tom Poppendieck|
|Lean startup||Eric Ries|
|Rapid application development (RAD)||James Martin|
|Scrum||Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland|
|Scaled agile framework – SAFe||Scaled Agile, Inc.|
|Acceptance test-driven development (ATDD)|
|Backlogs (Product and Sprint)||Ken Schwaber|
|Behavior-driven development (BDD)||Dan North, Liz Keogh|
|Continuous integration (CI)||Grady Booch|
|Daily stand-up / Daily Scrum||James O Coplien|
|Domain-driven design (DDD)||Eric Evans|
|Iterative and incremental development (IID)|
|Pair programming||Kent Beck|
|Planning poker||James Grenning, Mike Cohn|
|Scrum events (sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective)|
|Specification by example|
|Story-driven modeling||Albert Zündorf|
|Test-driven development (TDD)||Kent Beck|
|User story||Alistair Cockburn|
Best Free Agile tools online
- Delivering Consistent Value Across All Projects
- Responding Quickly and Easily to Change
- Projects that are flexible Assist in the Strengthening of Relationships
- Managing Employee Costs, Time, and Scope
- Communication Enhancement
Agile Software Questions
What is Agile user acceptance testing?
User acceptability testing (UAT testing in Agile) is the final stage of the software testing process and has long been seen as crucial. Actual software users evaluate the software during UAT to ensure that it can accomplish specified tasks in real-world circumstances.
What are the UAT best practices Agile?
- Provide a conducive environment for testers to succeed. Choose subject-matter experts as business stakeholders, and make sure they have time to devote to testing.
- Gather data and create a realistic test environment.
- Establish test criteria.
- Keep UAT and other QA testing separate.
Who perform UAT process in Agile?
SME’s and product owners, on the other hand, undertake regression testing and UAT. The user story is written by the ScrumMaster for user acceptance testing. Only one UAT in Agile is produced, and all validation tasks can be written under the product owner or SME user story.
What is unit testing in Agile?
A unit test, as defined by Agile teams, is a small program fragment produced and maintained by product team developers that exercises a restricted portion of the product’s source code and evaluates the outcomes.
What is QA practices in Agile?
Quality Assurance (QA) is a systematic approach to ensuring the highest level of product and service quality. At the start of the software development life cycle, the agile QA testing process is implemented. From the first design meeting to the final testing and hardening of the application.
What is Test Driven Development in Agile?
Test-driven development (TDD) is a development technique that requires you to construct a test that fails before writing new functional code. Agile software developers are quickly adopting TDD for application source code development, and Agile DBAs are adopting TDD for database development.
What is acceptance testing in Agile?
Acceptance testing is an integral aspect of agile development, not an afterthought. However, the goal remains the same: ensuring that the product meets the expectations of the client and end-users. User stories and associated acceptance criteria are created in collaboration with the team.
Is Agile software free?
Yes, there is a lot of free agile software project management, sometimes known as freemium software (a free forever plan with limited features or users).
What is risk based testing in Agile?
This is a testing approach that determines testing goals based on ‘defined risk.’ To put it another way, the risk-based testing approach arranges testing activities in such a way that the residual level of product risk is reduced once the program is put into production.
What are the testing metrics in Agile?
In agile, there are three testing metrics that may be utilized to calculate the true ROI in a KPI spreadsheet.
- The length of the cycle. Organizations must do as much as they can in the time they have, whether they are sprinting in development or on a track.
- Defective trends.
What is Agile Marketing Certification?
It demonstrates the ability to articulate and apply agile marketing ideas in order to produce more responsive, customer-centric business outcomes.
How to do test planning in Agile?
- User stories.
- QA Environment.
- Testing Scope.
- Testing Process.
- Risks and Dependencies.
- Estimates and Exit criteria.
What is test automation strategy in Agile?
Any agile development process includes automated testing as a core component. To put it another way, development and testing should be seen as one activity, and quality should be “baked in” from the beginning by verifying that what is being produced works and does not break existing functionality.